Monday 26 November 2012

While waiting for the media camera to be avaliable (for me to complete the photo shoot) I am going to create templates for my magazine front cover, double page spread and contents page, which will hopefully provide me the right direction to head in, and it will keep me motivated to finish the desired product. These templates will also help me to edit my ideas easier in the foreseeable future if needs be.

 
Front Cover
 
 
My initial template for my front cover would be a classic interpretation of a magazine, however as time will go on, I can only assume that I will change my mind and it will become more individual. Although, this gives me a starting point.
Contents page
 
I wanted my contents page to look more individual, and unique. I wanted to use one of the ideas from the Vogue contents page I annotated further down in my blog, and I loved their idea of the 'CONTENTS' on the page to be jumbled up. I wanted to interpret the 'CONTENTS' around a desired image.
Double Page Spread
 
 My double page spread will be focusing on my cover model (female), which my initial idea would be to have her lying on a piano and the image would be situated across the page, and the writing over the top.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment