Monday 5 November 2012

 
 

Ideas for advertisement

I have taken a few pictures which may be useful for my advertisement. I am highly considering advertising the six form and what it has to offer, however right now I am experimenting with various images and seeing what fits together.
I have taken this photo of the outside of six form, and it is a close up of the title; the use of the clear blue sky personifes the six form as a happy and peaceful place, it also may show that you can think clearly here and its easy to study. The use of the colours blue and green give the audience a natural feel to the six form.

This picture is a long shot of the outside of six form, and it gives us more to look at, and think about. I think that this picture makes the six form look like a happy place, more so than the last image, and I have also got the grass and some trees into the image, which gives more of a natural feel. I think that this picture compliments the six form and the school.


No comments:

Post a Comment