Tuesday 27 November 2012

THE ACTION SHOOT...

PLANNING

I want the photo shoot to be based on colour, and I wanted to combine a colour I have not yet thought of using but one that still keeps with the theme of the magazine. Therefore, I chose the colour blue because it is close to purple and it works well with the colours white and black. 
Step 1

Find a jug or bowl that you can place the mixture into

Step 2

Find your desired food colouring (mine was blue)

Step 3

Add the food colouring to luke warm water, which will not freeze your model

Step 4

Pour it on the desired place on the model

Adding the food colouring to the luke warm water


Then you proceed to take the photos, the only problem with what I have chosen is that it is going to be difficult to get many different action shots considering we only actually have one real attempt at this photo, therefore I need to make sure I get it right first time. 

Testing angle

Test Shot

Testing angle 

Begin pouring

The 'money shot'
Now after completing the action photo shoot, I am overall pleased with the end result, although it only ended up being one photo I am proud of it and hopefully I will be able to use this photo in my magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment